Residency Italy

As an EU citizen, you will be able to reside in Italy for as long as you wish.

You will need a Codice Fiscale, which is the equivalent of a National insurance or Social security number. If you want to work in Italy, you will need a Carta di Soggornio.

Again, we will give you all the help and advice you need to get these pieces of documentation.

Similar Posts