Animals and Pets Spain

Your cat or dog may be taken to Spain to live with you. Your pet must have had a microchip inserted and you will need certain health certificates and a rabies vaccination certificate all legalised and stamped within certain timescales of departure by the Spanish consulate.

For further help and advice call the Pet’s Helpline.

Similar Posts